How to Change Your Ledyard Schools Network Password
1. Sign on to a workstation using your current username and password. studentx is the username for this demonstration.
2. The desktop will appear.
3. Press the Control, Alt and Delete (ctrl-alt-
4. Click the ‘Change Password’ button. The following appears.
5. Type your old password into the ‘Old Password’ box. Type your desired new password into the ‘New Password’ and ‘Confirm New Password’ boxes. Click ‘OK’.
6. If the old and new passwords were input correctly the following box will appear. Click ‘OK’.
7. Click ‘Cancel’ to return to the desktop. You may then continue computing or log off the workstation.